Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Guiltiest Pleasure


It's back. The guiltiest pleasure of all returns tonight. The one. The only. Pretty Little Liars. Oh yes, prepare yourselves (no one, since my lack of writing has scared away any readers I ever had) for more of that backstabbing, secrecy, murder, sex, and all around prettiness that dominates this show. So long to the days when ABC Family was all Angela Anaconda or Braceface (even though it was Fox Family back then so maybe it doesn't count). That was the days of cutesy, wholesome family oriented goodness. My obvious favorite show, Greek, is a perfect example of how the channel has morphed into something much more CW than Nick. I'm not complaining though. I love these new shows, although Switched at Birth looks seriously terrible. Didn't Veronica Mars already cover that plotline? The one thing I ask is for ABC Family to stop pretending that it hasn't changed its demographic. By airing stuff like America's Funniest Home Videos and Full House it's like they don't realize what they have become. Stop denying your teenybopperness and just go with it. All of the new shows involve pretty teenagers/early20somethings being ballsy so what's with the sappy music preceding a hug?

I missed my point with this tirade. All I wanted to say was that I am SO EXCITED for Pretty Little Liars to come back. I want me some Aria, Hanna, Spencer, Emily, all those boys, and hopefully no Maya or Ian. Now go balk at the title and the fact that it's on this cheesy little channel. But I proudly say I like this show. Now your turn to watch.

19 comments:

  1. In line with Amazon's U.E. listings--pointed available by way of ZDNet United kingdom visitor Jean-Claude Microsoft Office 2010 Download Romanino--Microsoft Office 2002 regarding Windows 7, which often contains Expression, Exceed, Perspective and Ms powerpoint, costs $560 (349 pounds). The actual specialized release, which in turn brings Outlook on life, Creator along with Accessibility combine, costs $690. These expense is somewhat across the charges of Download Office 2010 which Amazon . com at the moment rates for your Place of work Exp and also Workplace Vista Master packages. Microsoft Office 2010

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Pretty Little Liars! Yes I'm 25 and the show is aimed at teens but the plot and all its little twists are brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your corporate website was very nice, we have created a new site if you want to see here
    Alo Stil 0216 417 47 87
    www.kelebeknakliyat.com
    www.aloevdenevenakliyat.com
    www.gebzenakliyat.info
    www.depolama.co

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY, yes, PLL!!! Love your blog. Check me out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im excited to watch the newest episode of PLL today. I dont want it to end but I wanna see A so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! I am actually getting ready to across this information, is very helpful my friend. Also great blog here with all of the valuable information you have. Keep up the good work you are doing here.
    www.office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stardust Boutique is a Jovani prom dresses company. If you are looking for a prom dress, we are a Jovani dress store and stockist supplying UK, USA, Canada, Australia, internationally.We stock all kinds of Jovani if you want a Jovani prom dresses, Jovani short dress, Jovani evening dress, Jovani pageant dress, jvn prom dress, jvn short dress and pageant dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you are wondering for professional Web Designs to generate leads and attract your customers. Get the best innovative designs from us. We stunning design you can get what you can think.
    Web Design

    ReplyDelete
  9. Considerably, the story is in reality the greatest on this noteworthy topic. I agree with your conclusions and will eagerly watch forward to your next updates. Saying nice one will not just be sufficient, for the wonderful clarity in your writing. I will immediately grab your rss feed to stay privy of any updates
    If you want to learn more about Austin Petting Zoo, you can visit now

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shadow Creation is the process to change the color of an image or video..Shadow Creation It means correcting the lighting, white color balance, red or blue color balance, so that the image looks more clear or natural

    ReplyDelete
  11. good style , quality content and well describe . I really happy about this article
    Matka boss

    ReplyDelete
  12. https://flexcampic.com/incredible-facts-about-lord-ganesha/

    ReplyDelete
  13. https://www.darbaar.com/what-is-shivling-and-its-story/

    ReplyDelete