Thursday, December 2, 2010

Yo yo yo

Hi, I'm Sandy.

This Monday, I decided it was pathetic that I hadn't seen Harry Potter 7 yet, so when I got out of class early, I drove straight to the movies. But I hadn't been to the movies in so long, and it ws only 8 pm, so I figured I'd maximize my time and see two movies.

First, I saw Tangled and I feel the need to say that Mandy Moore does a great princess voice. That movie was adorable. And she beasted the Alice from Twlight haircut.

But my beloved HPot didn't start for like 45 minutes after my princess movie, so I went into the end of Due Date, because I didn't want to see just a few minutes of 127 Hours because I feel like that will be an intense movie that needs my full attention. And Due Date doesn't. Some people told me they loved it, but the last 20 minutes didn't seem so impressive.

However Deathly Hallows Part 1 was totally impressive. I was a little pissed that this was the first time we ever saw Bill Weasley and they mentioned his Fenrir Greyback brawl just in passing, but that's prettty much my only complaint. Except that it made me sad. That's not a complaint, just a statement really. I'm probably the only person on the planet that cried when Harry's wand broke, but I cried when I read it in the book too. That wand was totally a character in the book. It bonded with Voldy's, it had a feather from Fawkes, and it was the first thing that proved to Harry that he was a wizard. Gah it's so sad.

Don't even get me started on George's ear.

The whole point of this post was that princesses are cool, Robert Downey Jr. needs better material, and I can't wait for July.

1 comment: