Monday, January 17, 2011

Hey There

I love Greek. I love it so much. I want to write about it. This week's and last week's, and the week before. But I don't have time riiight now. So I'll just comment that the commercials bragged about Greek being in EW's Must List, which it was a few weeks ago and I was soo pumped. Except that this is the final season. It feels like the final season though. It's got a different rhythm than past seasons, but it's working for me.

The only other thing I want to comment on right now is the Kappa Tau's discussion of their house shrinkage last week. I loved how they acknowledged the fact that some of the characters have disappeared. Even though I don't know why Ben Bennett disappeared, because he was always there before. But they mentioned Gonzo (Dave Franco)! They said the other house members were gonezo, so they were like oh yeah, where is Gonzo? And Cappie said, "I think I saw him on Scrubs." Yes Cappie, you did. I love those little jokey things. It was one of my favorite parts of The O.C. and I love that my precious Greek does that too. This isn't the first time, but it worked so well for me. More later!

1 comment: